Some cookies store information such as your user preferences, which pages you have visited on a website, or the items you have placed in a website’s shopping cart. Other cookies, such as Google Analytics, capture anonymized data that tracks the location from where you log in, the types of devices and browsers used, the website pages visited, and other information which, by itself, is considered to be anonymized.
You can disable cookies on one or all websites you visit. If you choose to do so, certain aspects of the site may not function as designed.
The easiest way to disable cookies is to use your browser. You can find information in your browser’s Help section or see information for Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, and Opera on their websites.
Cookies Used and Possible on This Website
This website uses Google Analytics. We do not store the information provided by Google Analytics; we merely look at it occasionally to see from where visitors come, how they navigate the site, and what pages of the are of most interest.
• To learn about how Google uses Analytics data, see Google Analytics’ page Data Privacy and Security.
The WordPress plug-ins that make certain parts of this site function may or may not place cookies on the site.
The plugins used on this site are listed below; click the name of each to go to the plugin’s website and learn more:
• Cookie Notice, which enables the pop-up window alerting you to cookies and this notice
• GA Google Analytics, which enables placement of the Google Analytics tag
• WP Maintenance Mode, which displays a screen when the site is offline for maintenance
• XML Sitemap and Google News Feeds, which creates a list of all pages on the site and enables search engines to find the site more easily
• XML Sitemap Generator, which creates a list of pages that helps search engines find the site
Cookies Beyond This Website
Please note that when anonymized non-personally identifiable information (such as that collected by Google Analytics) is pooled with other types of anonymized non-personally identifiable information from different data sources (such as data collected by Facebook, Twitter, your mobile phone provider, or stores where you shop) advertisers who have access to the pooled data may be able to build a more robust profile of you for their marketing purposes.
Sardinian Arts does not save, sell, or share the information from Google Analytics.
If you provide Sardinian Arts with your email address, phone number, and/or other contact information, I may save this to contact you in the future regarding shows, sales, events, or send you related information.
I will not sell your information.
I would only share your information after getting your specific consent, and this is usually done by your request on a one-time basis, such as if you ask me to have someone else contact you.